Where to Ride: Melbourne 3/e
Best Riding in and Around Melbourne
- ISBN-13: 9781925403893
WHERE TO RIDE
Imprint: WHERE TO RIDE
- Author: Whiteley, Peter
- Price: AUD 34.99
- Stock: 817 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 31/10/2018
- Format: Spiral bound (210mm X 160mm) 304 pages Weight: 600g
- Categories: Geographical maps (specialist) [RGS]Sports & outdoor recreation [WS]Cycling [WSQ]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Walking, hiking, trekking [WSZC]Cycling, boarding & skating (Children's / Teenage)[YNWY]
Fully revised and updated, the third edition of Where to Ride Melbourne is an essential resource for anyone who wants to enjoy riding in Melbourne. The 49 adult rides are sure to motivate and inspire you to explore the wide variety of trails the city has to offer.
Take in the seaside views of Mornington with family and friends, taste the inner city cafe routes, or immerse yourself in the serenity of the Dandenong Creek Trail; there are fun and interesting rides for riders of all levels of experience and fitness.
Now also including 37 kids rides, youll find local playgrounds and parks with suitable trails where youngsters can get outdoors, learn to ride safely and have fun; its what cycling is all about!
The author has been a cyclist for much of his life. He rode a bike almost daily as transport to school and on weekend trips with mates to far flung parts of Melbourne. His recent participation in the Round the Bay in a Day ride caused him to reflect on his first trip to Werribee on a single speed clunker when he was a school kid.
Northern & Western Metro
Southern & Eastern Metro
Kids Central Melbourne
Kids Northern & Western Metro
Kids Southern & Eastern Metro
- Full colour throughout, printed on quality heavy coated stock
- Colour coded into four logical geographic sections
- All rides have a one to five star WTR Rating from Beginner through to Experienced Cyclist, which is explained in detail. It’s based on a combination of length, climbing and riding surface
- Includes a ride overview table at the front which classifies the rides by their distance, terrain and difficulty rating
- Google Preview content