Travelling with Pets on Australia's East Coast 4/e
Discover thousands of places to take your pet
- ISBN-13: 9781925403916
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Francis, Carla
- Price: AUD 29.99
- Stock: 306 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 16/07/2018
- Format: Paperback (220mm X 150mm) 240 pages Weight: 560g
- Categories: Cats as pets [WNGC]Dogs as pets [WNGD]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]
Travelling with your beloved dog, cat, bird or horse? Independently researched and collated, this newly updated third edition explores the best pet-friendly accommodation (from 5-star hotels to campgrounds) between Melbourne and Cairns.
Every entry includes a brief, unbiased opinion plus details regarding price and which pets are welcome. Now also featuring dog-friendly cafes, pubs and wineries, so you can enjoy family outings with your beloved furry friends.
In collating this invaluable resource for pet owners, no advertising was accepted, and only the author’s choice of the best accommodation has been included. Also in the book are details regarding great dog-friendly beaches and parks to be found on the way.
Carla Francis is a freelance writer and a devoted pet owner who cant stand to leave her pet behind when she travels. From charming cat cabins to cute cockatiel-friendly caravan parks, she has left no stone unturned in her quest to provide a definitive guide to pet-friendly accommodation on Australias East Coast.
- Popular title now in its 4th edition
- Includes thousands of places to take your pet, including 500+ pet-friendly accommodation providers
- Specific details of each property’s policies for dogs, cats, birds and horses
- A brief, unbiased opinion for each entry, including price range and contact info
- All information at your fingertips - no more trawling on the web!
- Detailed maps showing pet-friendly locations
- Info on dog-friendly beaches and exercise areas
- Google Preview content