Australian Geographic Tropical QLD & the Great Barrier Reef
- ISBN-13: 9781925403978
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Lancaster, Danielle
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 1856 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 19/06/2019
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 64 pages Weight: 300g
- Categories: Travel & holiday [WT]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Places & peoples: general & pictorial works [WTM]
The fourth title in the new series of photographic souvenir guides to the iconic places of Australia from Australian Geographic and Woodslane Press. This 64-page large format book is full of vibrant photography, and is accompanied by a concise but fascinating commentary by one of Australia’s most experienced travel writers.
Australian Geographic Tropical Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef is an indispensable reminder and souvenir for both international and Australian visitors to this very special place. Armchair travellers and children will pick it up time and again to whet their appetites and perhaps to plan their own visits. Includes sections on geography, wildlife and culture, Cooktown, Cape Tribulation, The Daintree and Port Douglas, Cairns and around, the Tablelands, Wooroonooran, Hinchinbrook Island, Wallman Falls and of course the Great Barrier Reef.
A born and bred Queenslander, photojournalist Danielle Lancaster has provided material for a wide variety of publications, including the award-winning 4WD Treks around Brisbane. A former President of the Australian Society of Travel Writers, Danielle spent has spent many years traversing the highways, byways, parks and coast of Queensland.
With a passion for travelling Australia by 4WD and with experience gained from many years exploring Queenslands delights, Danielle was the perfect person to write and assemble the photographs for this book.
- This beautiful photographic guide will be an indispensable reminder and souvenir to both local and overseas tourists of their amazing trip to Australia’s iconic Tropical North Queensland & Great Barrier Reef
- Photos taken from Australian Geographic’s extensive photography archives with contributions from other leading Australian photographers
- The perfect way to showcase the region to armchair travellers and children alike
- Will be promoted across multiple Australian Geographic platforms including Australian Geographic magazine which has a circulation of 30k per month
- Great value price point of just $19.99 RRP
- 64 page, high gloss, full colour guide
- Google Preview content