There's A Koala In My Kitchen
- ISBN-13: 9781925520262
- Publisher/Imprint: BIG SKY PUBLISHING
- Author: Farrar, Sean
- Price: AUD 24.99
- Stock: 231 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 06/03/2017
- Format: Hardback (260mm X 230mm) 32 pages Weight: 380g
- Categories: Picture books [YBC]Interest age: from c 4 years [5AD]
- A rollicking journey with some crazy Aussie animals that pop up in the most unexpected of places. 32pp.
Sean Farrar is a freelance writer whose journey to become a published children’s book author has been inspired by
plenty of life experience, international travel and his favourite role as a parent. Growing up in a creative writing
environment fostered strongly by his father, Sean developed a great love for the likes of special poets such as Kenneth
Slessor and Robert Frost. His recent role as reading group leader at his daughter’s school has created an appreciation
for introducing children to the love of reading through fun and relatable (or perhaps far-fetched) experiences.
A beautifully illustrated book with an Aussie theme and images that almost leap off the page! - An easy to read, rhyming romp that children will love - Features upbeat, rhymes and cheeky Australian animals – a perfect combination to get kids reading - The second book in the popular ‘There’s A ...” series.
- Google Preview content