To the Moon and Back
- ISBN-13: 9781925520293
- Publisher/Imprint: BIG SKY PUBLISHING
- Author: Bates, Dianne
- Price: AUD 14.99
- Stock: 634 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 06/03/2017
- Format: Paperback (232mm X 155mm) 288 pages Weight: 320g
- Categories: Family & home stories (Children's / Teenage) [YFN]Interest age: from c 8 years [5AJ]
- Claire's mum has been keeping secrets ... and now she's left Claire's dad and dragged her to live in a run-down old shack in the country. A warm-hearted story about changing families and embracing new beginnings. 288pp.
Dianne (Di) Bates has published 130+ books. Some of Di’s books have won national and state literary awards; others
have sold overseas. Di has received Grants and Fellowships from the Literature Board of the Australia Council and
has toured for the National Book Council. Di has worked on the editorial team of a number of national educational
magazines and in 2008 was awarded The Lady Cutler Award for distinguished services to children’s Literature.
• Beautifully written by one of Australia’s award winning authors, renowned, for her Australian-centric titles –instantly relatable to Aussie children.
• Told with honesty and great sensitivity, this warm-hearted novellooks at a child’s life during a time of tumultuous change.
• An encouraging book for children on dealing with change and blended families.
- Google Preview content