Australian Geographic Science: Growth and Survival
- ISBN-13: 9781925694413
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 24.95
- Stock: 3105 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 09/01/2018
- Format: Hardback (270mm X 210mm) 32 pages Weight: 320g
- Categories: Educational: Sciences, general science [YQS]Interest age: from c 10 years [5AL]
Life on Earth is found in all types of environments – from rainforests to deserts, grasslands and many more. In this book, students investigate how the different features of these environments, such temperature range, and availability of food, water and shelter impact the growth and survival of living things. Each book in the Australian Geographic Science series includes links to online experiments, and topical news pieces that integrate the cross-curriculum priorities.
- Australian Geographic presents a new curriculum-based science series for grade 4-6
- These sturdy hardcover books comprehensively cover three main syllabus points for each grade with clear, detailed explanations and graphics
- Each book also includes topical news pieces that integrate the subject with the cross-curriculum priorities of sustainability, Australia’s relationship with Asia and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
- "Test It Out" - Links to online experiments
- Google Preview content