Creatures with Features: Feathers, Fur and Spines
- ISBN-13: 9781925694611
- Publisher/Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Morenos, Steve and Dalgleish, Sharon
- Price: AUD 14.95
- Stock: 2725 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 21/11/2017
- Format: Paperback (253mm X 230mm) 24 pages Weight: 160g
- Categories: Wildlife (Children's / Teenage) [YNNR]Interest age: from c 3 years [5AC]
Children learn about how features of animals bodies allow them to move in a certain way. This early reader series features images from leading wildlife photographer, Steve Morenos, with two double-page spreads are dedicated to each Australian animal. Readers are given a close-up look at animal feature and given a chance to guess the animal it might belong to, before learning from the animal why it is useful to them.
*Links to Australian Science curriculum - children learn to recognise common features of animals and how body parts are used for particular purposes such as moving and feeding
* Stunning, detailed photography of native Australian animals
*Great interactive reading experience for parent and child
- Google Preview content