Woodslane 2020 Travel and Outdoor Catalogue
- Amazing Animal Earth is a 613-word picture book that takes young readers on an exciting, wild journey across the globe! The text travels through all of the continents from Africa to Antarctica, introducing readers to a variety of local animals, supported by beautiful and detailed watercolour illustrations by Anastasia Popp. Amazing Animal Earth showcases a wide variety of wild animals, including those that may be completely new to young readers, like the kinkajou of South America and the langur of Asia. Amazing Animal Earth has a rhythmic and lyrical metre, making it ideal for adults to read aloud to young learners. It is an ideal book for 3 to 6 year olds, exposing them to a whole exciting worlds of creatures behind the barn yard.
- Alessandra Yap is an English teacher who loves animals, dancing, running and working on doing the splits. She studied Children's Literature at Macquarie University. Alessandra currently lives in Sydney with her husband, son and three cats. She can be contacted on Twitter @TheRealAlessandra_Y. Parramatta, NSW
- * A fun educational book that introduces young readers to a variety of environments.
* Exposes readers to rare, less-commonly known animals across the globe.
* Written in a rhythmic, lyrical metre that makes it an ideal book to read aloud .
Google Preview content