Australia's Amazing Whales and Dolphins
- ISBN-13: 9781925847000
Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Australian Geographic
- Price: AUD 19.95
- Stock: 985 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 20/12/2018
- Format: Hardback (297mm X 230mm) 32 pages Weight: 525g
- Categories: Marine biology [PSPM]Wildlife (Children's / Teenage) [YNNR]
- Featuring detailed illustrations of the whales and dolphins that call Australia home, this amazing book will profile key species, such as the humpback whale, the sperm whale, the killer whale and the common bottle-nose dolphin, as well as introduce young readers to more exotic species such as Cuvier's beaked whale and the spectacled porpoise. Get ready to dive in!
* Profiles and descriptions of more than 45 cetacean species
* Detailed illustrations of all species
* Beautiful photos of animal behaviour
- Google Preview content