Why Crocodiles Make Waves
Love Between animals
- A whale suitor has just asked for the hand of his chosen one … Everyone longs for love, and in the animal kingdom, love can take many forms. The bowerbird, for instance, tries to woo the lady of his heart with a romantic home. The peacock advertises himself, while the hooded seal attracts the girl with a red balloon. Come and look with us at the moments of greatest affection in the lives of animals. You will see amorous pirouettes, a fight between jealous hares and how all ends happily in a union.
- * Beautiful illustrations from Jana Kloučková Kudrnová.
* Features unique courting styles of animals from around the globe.
* Fantastic shared reading book.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic digital platforms and in magazine.
Google Preview content