Woodslane 2020 Travel and Outdoor Catalogue
Discover: Animal Families
- With stunning images from Australian Geographic's extensive picture library, fun facts about native Australian wildlife and information on the variety of different family groups, this book is a great way to introduce the social structure of Australia's unique animals. From huge flocks of galahs and giant schools of fish, to caring emperor penguin dads and koalas living alone, find out about the many different family relationships of Aussie animals.
- * Great for guided reading and newly independent readers.
* Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography.
* Introduces students to a uniquely Australian understanding of the world around us.
* Part of 12-book Australian Geographic Discover series.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content