Woodslane 2020 Travel and Outdoor Catalogue
- Our vast solar universe is made up of planets, moons, comets and much more. With profiles on the Sun, the Moon and each planet, along with facts about Australia's earliest astronomers and those who have travelled to space, this book is a great way to introduce the world beyond our own planet. Includes out-of-this-world photography and 3D illustrations.
- * Great for guided reading and newly independent readers.
* Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography.
* Introduces students to the universe around us.
* Part of 12-book Australian Geographic Discover series.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content