Woodslane 2020 Travel and Outdoor Catalogue
- With stunning images from Australian Geographic's extensive picture library, fun facts about Australian marine life and information on the variety of ways we interact with the sea, this book is a great way to introduce the oceans of Australia. From the curious creatures of the deep ocean and the waves that crash on our shores, to the famous Great Barrier Reef and our exploring seafarers, find out all about the waters that surround Australia.
- * Great for guided reading and newly independent readers.
* Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography.
* Introduces students to a uniquely Australian understanding of the world around us.
* Part of 12-book Australian Geographic Discover series.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content