- Autism and Aspergers
- Biography and True Stories
- Business and Finance
- Children, Teenage and Educational
- Clinical Psychology
- Computing and IT
- Earth Sciences
- Health and Personal Development
- Lifestyle, Sport and Leisure
- Literature and Literary Studies
- Mathematics and Science
- Society and Social Sciences
- Technology, Engineering, Agriculture
- The Arts
- ISBN-13: 9781925847727
Imprint: AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC
- Author: Farrell, Holly
- Price: AUD 29.95
- Stock: 2366 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 07/02/2020
- Format: Paperback (238mm X 178mm) 192 pages Weight: 600g
- Categories: Lifestyle, sport & leisure [W]Gardening [WM]Gardening: plants [WMP]Children's, Teenage & educational [Y]Children's / Teenage: general non-fiction [YN]General knowledge & trivia (Children's / Teenage) [YNG]Practical interests (Children's / Teenage) [YNP]Interest age / level [5A]
Put the fun into gardening with this beautifully illustrated guide to growing plants indoors and out. Simple step-by-step projects and experiments explain the building blocks of gardening, putting the theory into practice to show you how to grow everything from cacti to cucumbers! An ideal introduction for complete beginners as well as families with young children, designed to inspire a life-long love of gardening.
Holly Farrell is the author of RHS Miniature Garden Grower, Grow Your Own Cake, RHS Plants from Pips, Planting Plans for your Kitchen Garden, Gardening for Mindfulness, and The Jam Makers Garden. She contributes to gardening magazines such as The Garden and Kitchen Garden. Holly trained at RHS Gardens Wisley, where she gained the Wisley Diploma in Practical Horticulture and the RHS Certificate and Diploma (both with Commendation).
* Fun experiments and step-by-step projects put the theory into practice and make learning easy.
* Combines photographs with specially commissioned illustrations by See Creatures design studio.
* An ideal introduction for complete beginners and families with young children, designed to inspire a life-long love of gardening.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
* Publicity - Fairfax National Newpapers, Good Reading Magazine, Reading Time Online Review.
- Google Preview content