Australian Geographic Discover: Sea Life
- With stunning images from Australian Geographic's extensive picture library and plenty of fun facts, this book is a great way to introduce Australia's marine world. From fascinating crustaceans and powerful marine mammals, to life on our coasts and the beautiful Great Barrier Reef, find out all about sea life in Australia.
- * Great for guided reading and newly independent readers.
* Connects with the Australian Curriculum for science and geography.
* Introduces students to a uniquely Australian understanding of the world around us.
* Part of 12-book Australian Geographic Discover series.
* Advertising on Australian Geographic print and digital platforms.
Google Preview content