Perth, Fremantle and Rottnest 2/e
- ISBN-13: 9781925868128
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Nevill, Simon
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 1097 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 26/08/2019
- Format: Hardback (160mm X 272mm) 72 pages Weight: 440g
- Categories: Photographs: collections [AJC]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Western Australia [1MBFW]
This 72-page, great value hardback book is full of vibrant photography, and is accompanied by a concise but fascinating commentary from one of Australia’s leading travel writers and photographers. Perth, Fremantle & Rottnest is an indispensable reminder and souvenir for both international and Australian visitors to this very special place. Armchair travellers and children will pick it up time and again to whet their appetites and perhaps to plan their own visits.
Although born in the UK, Simon Nevill has spent most of his life in Australia. He ran tours for over 20 years, taking clients overseas and to every state in Australia including all the main desert regions of this vast country. An expert birder and wildlife expert, he has become one of Western Australia’s best photographers over the last two decades.
Chapter 1: Perth
Chapter 2: Fremantle
Chapter 3: Rottnest
- Wonderful souvenir book to Western Australia’s vibrant capital
- The go-to book for Perth gift retailers since 2008
- Updated with new photographs
- Great value at $19.99
- Google Preview content