Search by keywords
Bulk search by ISBN
Australian Geographic High Country
- ISBN-13: 9781925868289
Imprint: WOODSLANE PRESS
- Author: Munn, Chris
- Price: AUD 19.99
- Stock: 2180 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 25/04/2020
- Format: Paperback (240mm X 215mm) 64 pages Weight: 280g
- Categories: Travel & holiday [WT]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Places & peoples: general & pictorial works [WTM]Australia [1MBF]Victoria [1MBFV]
The 9th title in the new series of photographic souvenir guides to the iconic places of Australia from Australian Geographic and Woodslane Press. This 64-page large format book is full of vibrant photography, and is accompanied by a concise but fascinating commentary from one of Australia’s leading travel writers. Australian Geographic Blue Mountains is an indispensable reminder and souvenir for both international and Australian visitors to this very special place. Armchair travellers and children will pick it up time and again to whet their appetites and perhaps to plan their own visits.
Includes sections on geology, climate, wildlife, flora, Yackandandah, Beechworth, Bright, Mount Buffalo, Mount Hotham, Dinner Plain, Falls Creek, Bogong High Plains, High Country Huts, Mansfield, Mount Buller, Mount Stirling, Lake Mountain and Mount Baw Baw.
Chris Munn is a photographer and writer based in Yackandanda at the foothills of the Victorian High Country. He has been exploring and photographing Victoria for much of the last decade, capturing the region’s magnificent vistas in all seasons. He is the author of Australian Geographic Great Ocean Road and co-author of Alpine Australia from Boiling Billy.
Bogong High Plains
High Country Huts
Mount Baw Baw
- This beautiful photographic guide will be an indispensable reminder and souvenir to both local and overseas tourists of their amazing trip to Victoria’s iconic High Country
- Photos taken from Australian Geographic’s extensive photographic library with contributions from the author and other leading Australian photographers
- The perfect way to showcase the region to armchair travellers and children alike
- Will be promoted across multiple Australian Geographic platforms including Australian Geographic magazine which has a circulation of 30k per month
- Great value price point of just $19.99 RRP
- 64 page, high gloss, full colour guide
- Google Preview content