Discover why the rich keep getting richer and how you can join their ranks. This book is your chance to learn the specific Rich Habits you must have to succeed as well as the Poor Habits that you must avoid at all costs. Rich Habits Poor Habits is for anyone who wants to secure their financial future but is unsure exactly what to do. In this book, two leading world experts have joined forces to teach you how to walk in the footsteps of the wealthy. Read it to unlock the secrets to success and failure. Based on Tom Corley’s five-year study of the daily activities of 233 rich people and 128 poor people, the authors expose the immense difference between the habits of the rich and the poor. Learn the proven strategies of Michael Yardney, Australia’s leading authority on the psychology of success and wealth creation, and American co-author, Tom Corley, who’s internationally acclaimed research on the daily habits of the rich and poor has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of ordinary people around the world.
This book has been written for people who:
- Are living from pay to pay but want to get out of the rat race and become rich
- Are financially comfortable but aspire for more
- Want to create lifetime wealth
- Want to teach their children how to become rich and leave a legacy.
A dynamic and empowering speaker, Tom Corley motivates audiences at industry conferences, corporate events, universities, and finance conferences. He is a CPA, CFP and holds a master’s degree in taxation. As president of Cerefice and Company, CPAs, Tom heads one of the premier financial firms in New Jersey.
Michael Yardney is a #1 bestselling author and has been voted one of Australia’s top 50 influential Thought Leaders. He is a leading expert in the psychology of success and wealth creation and his opinions are frequently quoted in the media as he challenges traditional finance advice with innovative ideas on investment, personal finance, and wealth creation.
* Updated 2021 edition of the international bestseller from two bestselling authors including Australia’s leading expert on wealth creation. The lessons in Rich Habits Poor Habits are now more important than ever.
* The ‘income gap’ is increasing and the economic turmoil and COVID19-induced recession only accentuated this. The gap between the wealthy and the average person only seems to be getting wider. To become rich, you must think and behave differently—you need to develop Rich Habits. In this book unlock the Rich Habits you must have and Poor Habits you must avoid succeeding financially.
* Discover the 30 Rich Habits you need to help turn your life around. Based on real data obtained from Tom Corley’s five-year study of the daily habits of rich and poor people. The new edition includes the latest world wealth statistics.
* International bestseller translated into Chinese, Polish, Korean and Vietnamese.
* Will be promoted by both authors to their networks including through Michael Yardney’s Daily Property Update newsletter that had 2.7 million unique readers in 2020.
* Social Media Campaign to Michael Yardneys Twitter followers with over 50K following; and on Tom Corley’s network with an audience over 10K.
* Features and interviews in Money Magazine, news.com.au, personal finance websites, blogs and social media.
* Coverage on ABC Radio National.
* Podcasts s including How To Money, Australian Finance Podcast and more.