Woodslane Online Catalogues
Michael Yardney's Guide to Investing Successfully
Discover how the rich make their money so you can become financiallyfree
- Are you satisfied with your financial situation? Most people are not. Money is central to our lives—we make financial decisions every day. Would you like to be able to make those choices with confidence? Michael Yardney’s Guide to Investing Successfully is for anyone who wants to secure their financial future but is confused about all the contradictory advice out there. It is a practical guide to growing your money the smart way by understanding what the rich invest in that the average person does not. Readers will learn the essential skills of investment as well as becoming financially fluent by understanding the language of money, finance, shares and property. Michael Yardney shows you how to take control of your finances and achieve financial freedom by getting your money working for you in this easy to understand practical guide that covers the psychology and mindset of successful investing together with sound strategies for the stock market and real estate investing.
- Michael Yardney is a best-selling author, but hes no theorist. He bought his first property over 40 years ago, when he was in his early 20s, without a deposit and not understanding the rules of the game. He then went on to build a multi-million dollar property portfolio. in his spare time. He is a regular commentator on television and commercial radio, and has a regular column in Yahoo Finance, Your Investment Property Magazine and Smart Company. Michael’s Property Update blog has been voted the world's #1 real estate website for 2017, 2018 and 2019, and his podcast regularly ranks in Australia’s top business podcasts. Michael has probably educated more successful property investors than anyone else in Australia and has once again been voted Australia’s leading property educator and mentor.
- * Michael shows you how to take control of your finances and achieve financial freedom by getting your money working for you in this easy to understand, practical guide that covers the psychology and mindset of successful investing together with sound strategies for the stock market and real estate investing.
* Updated for 2022 with a new introduction and a new chapter about investing in the post-pandemic world.
* Includes 20 Investment lessons Covid has taught bestselling author and investment expert Michael Yardney including creating multiple sources of income to develop financial security—plus the 20 traits of successful investors.
* Discover the five levels of investor to how to get started with investing; the power of compounding to grow investments; the secret to financial freedom; finding a financial mentor; the basic rules of property investment; investing in shares; common mistakes to avoid; and much more.
* Corresponding webinars, promotion on the author’s website (www.PropertyUpdate.com.au) and through his daily newsletter (2.7 million unique readers in 2021) and on his social media (50K+ Twitter followers). Features and interviews in Money Magazine, news.com.au, personal finance websites, blogs and social media. Coverage on ABC Radio National and podcasts including How To Money, Australian Finance Podcast and more.
Google Preview content