Napoleon Hill's Life Lessons
- ISBN-13: 9781937879761
- Publisher/Imprint: SOUND WISDOM
- Author: Hill, Napoleon
- Price: AUD 22.99
- Stock: 0 in stock
- Availability: This book is temporarily out of stock, order will be despatched as soon as fresh stock is received.
- Local release date: 12/04/2018
- Format: Paperback (150mm X 150mm) Weight: 180g
- Categories: Enterprise software [UFL]Agile programming [UMF]Advice on careers & achieving success [VSC]Popular psychology [VSP]
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Are you satisfied with where you are and the direction you are going? If not, take control of your life and change whatever needs to be changed. You and only you have the power to do this. You can change your world.
- Napoleon Hill
Judith Williamson, Director of the Napoleon Hill World Learning Center has compiled a book that you can read, enjoy, and apply to help you accomplish what you desire in life. She has used her extensive knowledge of Napoleon Hills writings with her experience as a professor on the principles of success to relate to the work of Hill to create a profound message for the reader.
Read, study, and apply the messages on the principles that most appeal to you. But not neglect any of the principles because all are necessary if you desire to reach your maximum potential.
Once you have completed the book, go back and read it again and take the suggestions and repeat them until they become a part of your being. The end result of your reading, study, and application will help you reach your desires. But, most importantly, the ultimate result will be not what you received in the process but the person you become while on your journey to success.
- Google Preview content