Lost Guides - Singapore
A Unique, Stylish and Offbeat Travel Guide to Singapore
- ISBN-13: 9789811119095
LOST GUIDES LIMITED
Imprint: LOST GUIDES LIMITED
- Author: Chittenden, Anna
- Price: AUD 34.95
- Stock: 32 in stock
- Availability: Order will be despatched as soon as possible.
- Local release date: 13/08/2019
- Format: Paperback (210mm X 150mm) 208 pages Weight: 380g
- Categories: Lifestyle, sport & leisure [W]Travel & holiday [WT]Travel & holiday guides [WTH]Singapore [1FMS]
Lost Guides – Singapore is a unique, stylish and offbeat travel guidebook to Singapore. Featuring over 120 of the most special spots in Singapore, from cool coffee shops and fabulous food (both local and contemporary) to authentic Asian art galleries and wild nature walks. The book also includes interviews with local creatives, and pieces of local literature.
- A5 full colour, 208 page soft-cover book
- Hand-drawn illustrated maps
- Original photography
- 10 neighbourhood guides
- Interviews with local creatives
- Pieces of local literature
b) Book Contents:
About the Author
Need to Know
• Chinatown & Telok Ayer
• Everton Park & Keong Saik Road
• Tiong Bahru
• Orchard & River Valley
• Dempsey Hill & Bukit Timah
• Central & Marina Bay
• Bugis & Kampong Glam
• Little India & Jalan Besar
• East Coast
• South & Outdoors
• Priscilla Shunmugam - The Fashion Designer
• Aik Beng Chia – The Street Photographer
• Violet Oon – The Chef
• Listening to Mukesh by Pooja Nansi
• ‘’Imaginary Geographies of the Singapore Heartland’’ by Ann Ang
• overheard at al-azhar by Joshua Ip
c) Who is this book for?
Lost Guides - Singapore has been created for todays traveller - the stylish nomad with an interest in experience rather than expense and an eye for quality, design and authenticity.
Anna Chittenden is the author, photographer and explorer for the Lost Guides travel guidebooks. Originally from the UK, she is now based in Singapore and travels within the region for her research. She has published the guidebooks Lost Guides - Bali & Islands and Lost Guides - Singapore, Lost Guides – Tokyo & Beyond, as well contributing to magazine titles such as Condé Nast Traveller and Travel & Leisure.
• Singapore is the 7th most popular country for Australian travellers, with 1.08 million Australians visiting Singapore (2017)
• There are direct flights from Australia to Singapore from all over the country including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth
• Singapore is the 5th most visited city in the world, attracting 13.91 million international visitors in 2017
Social media marketing through Lost Guides instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Influencer marketing. Traditional magazine PR.
- Google Preview content